Friday, May 17, 2024

Clement Lenglet Set to Joins Aston Villa on Loan from Barcelona

Aston Villa is set to sign FC Barcelona’s defender, Clement Lenglet, on loan for the 2023/24 season. Aston Villa will cover 75% of Lenglet’s salary, while Barcelona takes care of the remaining 25%.

Lenglet, who was on loan at Tottenham last season, will provide depth to Aston Villa’s defense due to Tyrone Mings’ serious knee injury. He made 24 starts in 26 league appearances for Tottenham in the 2022-23 season.

According to the reports, Sevilla was also interested in Lenglet for a potential two-year loan deal, but there were disagreements about wage coverage.

Barcelona is expected to be active in the transfer market as they pursue Joao Cancelo, and Joao Felix is also on their radar, depending on player departures. Other players like Eric Garcia, Ansu Fati, and Abde Ezzazouli are attracting attention from various clubs including Girona, Chelsea, and Tottenham. Girona wants Eric Garcia, while Ansu Fati and Abde Ezzazouli are getting noticed by Chelsea and Tottenham respectively.

 

Ajay
Ajayhttps://footballfanstand.com
My name is Ajay Kumbhar, a dedicated football enthusiast. We wanted to develop a platform where football fans could meet and indulge their passion in the sport. Football Fan Stand is the place to go if you're a die-hard team supporter, a football enthusiast, or just someone who likes to remain current on all things football.

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest Articles